Hunt, breathless landscapes, Spa treatments, truffle…what else?
We guarantee only premium services to make sure you spend quality time here, as much as possible.
Package Description – 1st Day
- 8.00 am: pick-up with private driver at your hotel or accommodation.
- 8.30 am: welcome breakfast at the hunting lodge.
Meeting with the gunman
for the arms delivery and with a member of noble family
- 10.00 am: beginning of the first hunting round.
- 11.00 am: beginning of the second hunting round.
- 11.30 am: coffee-break made by farm’s chefs.
- 12.00 am: beginning of the third hunting round.
- 12.30 pm: end of the hunting session and return to the farm
for a toast on the ceremony hall celebrating the good hunting
with a glass of Proseccoand other wines produced by the estate.
- 1.00 pm: visit of the historical cellars of the VIII century.
- 1.30 pm: full tuscan lunch with tasting of the
best wines produced by the Farm
Package Description – 2nd Day
- 09.30 am: pick-up with private driver at your hotel or accommodation.
- 10.00 am: welcome by the Giachi family in Tenuta Torciano Winery,
San Gimignano and walking tour of the historic property.
- 10.30 am: truffle hunting experience in the private wood of the estate
with a professional guide and his trained dogs. He will teach you how to find
and appreciate the truffle from a technical and sensorial point of view.
- 11.30 am: cooking class where truffle-based dishes will be prepared.
- 1.00 pm: lunch and tasting with typical Tuscan dishes
Package Description – 3rd Day
- 09.00 am: breakfast at the hotel and private transfer to the
Castelfalfi Resort for luggage storage.
- 10.00 am: arrival in Castelfalfi where the structure of the Resort
boasts the largest field in the area, attracting fans from around the world.
- 10.30 am: Green Fee – Lake Course (Par 37, 3171 meters, 9 holes),
which arises from the desire to create a course suitable for all players.
On request it is possible to book The Mountain Course (Par 72, 6351 meters, 18 holes),
a challenging and technical Championship Course, the result of a careful re-design
leveraging the great experience and sensitivity of the prestigious architects
Rainer Preißmann and Wilfried Moroder.
- 6.00 pm: After the golf or wellness experience, guests will be brought back
to the hotel with a private transfer.
The package includes
- Pick up
- Qualified Staff (Captain, Chef and Hostess)
- Three pheasant hunting rounds
- Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Visit of historical cellars of Cusona Castle
- Overnight stay at Collegiata Resort
- Wellness treatments (on request)
- Truffle hunting
- Cooking class
- Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Helicopter tour (optional)
- Overnight stay at Castelfalfi Golf Resort
- Green fee
- Drop off to your accomodation
Availability: whole year, according to hunting season.
Duration: 2 days
Schedule: from 8:00 am
For allergies and intolerances please, contact our staff. All packages are subject to availability. Cancellation 15 days before the event. Each booking is subject to availability and requires as collateral the credit card. Payment is due at the time of the event. The rules concerning guarantees and deposit vary according to season and the package or offer, please call for details.