Access to the castle, whose origins date back to 994, take place through a road lined with cypress trees that ends in front of an imposing wrought iron gate behind which is one of the most famous icons in Italy, as well as a of the most famous and beautiful wineries in the world. The castle is normally closed to the public and can be visited, it becomes an exclusivity only for a few.
The highlight becomes the descent, from the imposing staircase to reach the long underground cellars, still today as a thousand years ago, kept in its original appearance, with the twilight light and the natural temperature to keep the wine in aging in hundreds of barrels.
Here begins the tasting of the prestigious wines followed by the explanation from the production to the bottle while observing and touching the history of the Princes and aristocrats who lived and live in the Castle.
The general silence before so much beauty and goodness of these great wines, focus on this unique opportunity to taste wines presented in such an incredible environment.
Walk hand in hand through the Italian Garden of the Castle. Feel the magic in the air as you admire the grand oak of Love. Legend has it that a kiss under the grand oak ensures a lifetime of happiness together.
The package includes
- Welcome by qualified staff at the CheckPoint
- Visit of the vineyards and winery
- Lunch with Tuscan food and Wine Tasting
- Visit of the Castle
- Grand Tour of the historical Cave with Wine Tasting
- Tour of the Romantic Italian Garden
- Visit of the Lemon Cultivation
- Visit the fantastic Love Walk like Romeo & Juliet
- Visit the Labirinth of the Minotaur
In the splendid setting of the classic and evocative Tuscan landscape of San Gimignano, there is the possibility to participate in exclusive tours, only for a few, as the Castle is closed to the public, in one of the most beautiful 11th century Quarries in Italy.
Tasting of fifteen tuscan products
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Titolato D.O.C.G.
- Millanni I.G.T.
- Morellino di Scansano D.O.C.G.
- Arabesque I.G.T.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extravirgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Olive Oil
- Aceto Balsamico Selected
- Time: from 11.00 am
- Duration: 4 hours
- Auto Parking: Free
- Availability: All Year, by booking only
- Notes: For allergies and intolerances please, contact our staff during the booking
All packages are subject to availability. Cancellation 15 days before the event. Each booking is subject to availability and requires as collateral the credit card. Payment is due at the time of the event. The rules concerning guarantees and deposit vary according to season and the package or offer, please call for details.