Breathless landscapes, animals, Spa treatments, truffle…what else?
We guarantee only premium services to make sure you spend quality time here, as much as possible.
Package Description – 1st Day
- 8.00 am: pick-up with private driver at your hotel or accommodation.
- 8.30 am: welcome breakfast at the hunting lodge.
Meeting with the gunman
for the arms delivery and with a member of noble family
- 10.00 am: beginning of the first hunting round.
- 11.00 am: beginning of the second hunting round.
- 11.30 am: coffee-break made by farm’s chefs.
- 12.00 am: beginning of the third hunting round.
- 12.30 pm: end of the hunting session and return to the farm
for a toast on the ceremony hall celebrating the good hunting
with a glass of Proseccoand other wines produced by the estate.
- 1.00 pm: visit of the historical cellars of the VIII century.
- 1.30 pm: full tuscan lunch with tasting of the
best wines produced by the Farm
Package Description – 2nd Day
- 09.30 am: pick-up with private driver at your hotel or accommodation.
- 10.00 am: welcome by the Giachi family in Tenuta Torciano Winery,
San Gimignano and walking tour of the historic property.
- 10.30 am: truffle hunting experience in the private wood of the estate
with a professional guide and his trained dogs. He will teach you how to find
and appreciate the truffle from a technical and sensorial point of view.
- 11.30 am: cooking class where truffle-based dishes will be prepared.
- 1.00 pm: lunch and tasting with typical Tuscan dishes
The package includes
- Pick up
- Qualified Staff (Captain, Chef and Hostess)
- Three pheasant hunting rounds
- Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Visit of historical cellars of Cusona Castle
- Overnight stay at Collegiata Resort
- Wellness treatments (on request)
- Truffle hunting
- Cooking class
- Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Helicopter tour (optional)
- Drop off to your accomodation
Availability: whole year, according to hunting season.
Duration: 2 days
Schedule: from 8:00 am
For allergies and intolerances please, contact our staff. All packages are subject to availability. Cancellation 15 days before the event. Each booking is subject to availability and requires as collateral the credit card. Payment is due at the time of the event. The rules concerning guarantees and deposit vary according to season and the package or offer, please call for details.
Other packages available
You can choose othere experiences related to hunt thanks to our package below. If you want to spend more than two days in the green of Tuscany, if you want to kick back and find all your favourites activities ready, Fly To Wine is here to help you out.
Luxury Package –
If you wish a total experience, something that join hunting, food, wine, truffle, relax and Golf, you are in the right place. Tuscany can give you positive vibes like no other places in the world.